Create a world-class mobile publishing platform for authors/illustrators to quickly and inexpensively:
- Develop high quality, interactive, animated book app(s) with little or no technical knowledge
- Test app(s) before publishing
- Publish to 98% of existing mobile devices (including both iOS and Android smartphones and tablets)
Provide the following benefits:
- Free third party AppAnnie account to track sales of app on the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon
- Free compatibility updates to ensure app remains up to date with the latest iOS/Android releases
- Free social media and SEO-friendly landing pages automatically created for each published app
- Free access to promo codes for your app (available upon request)
- Free technical support during app development
- Free user account; you don't pay unless you decide to publish
Our Business Philosophy:
We think of authors/illustrators as entrepreneurs, and ourselves as investors.
We minimize the cost of publishing to mobile devices in two significant ways:
- We provide an online environment and tools for creating a world-class book app free of charge, and
- We publish the book app in exchange for a royalty share plus a minimal publishing fee.
By accepting a royalty stake and minimal publishing fee in lieu of a development fee, we share the risk that your app will be successful. If it is, we only make money if you make money. If the app is not successful, or does not sell well, you haven't lost anything other than the minimal publishing fee, plus the time and effort you put into creating and marketing the app. The up front cost to you is minimal, compared to the cost of hiring a mobile developer to create an app to your custom specifications (in which case, if the app flopped, you could easily be out $10,000 to $15,000 in development costs alone).
This structure provides you with some important benefits:
- As the author/illustrator, you are always in the drivers seat.
- We share a real, vested interest in the success of your book app.
- We are on the same team working towards the same goal – to help your book app become a success.