illustrated by: Joan Hausman
Share in the adventures of Duck, Dog, and Bear with your 2 – 4 year old in the animated storybook, “Duck, Dog, and Bear go to Africa”. Smile as you hear and see the frolic and fun of our intrepid trio exploring the African plain. Enjoy the action by reading the story together or having the story be read aloud. Encourage the young child to ask about new and different things – maybe even “Hairy and Scary” animals!
List of Features:
• A charming story with beautifully illustrated animal characters that are sure to engage a 2-4 year old.
• Bright colors and strong graphics are appealing to the young reader.
• Q & A is encouraged throughout the story: Where is Africa? What is scary? What makes these animals different than Duck, Dog, and Bear? Should our trio run away? and on and on…
• Press “the bee button” to read the story together or have the story read aloud.
• Even the youngest child sees the characters move and interact. Tapping the red tap button animates the characters and shows what they do.
• Who are your friends? Do they look like you? . . . or different?
• What is your favorite activity to do with your friends?
• Do you have animals in your neighborhood? Are they big or small?
• Do Duck, Dog, and Bear expect to encounter unusual animals in Africa? What is their first thought?
• What is scary? What makes these animals look different from Duck, Dog, and Bear?
Duck, Dog, and Bear learn a valuable lesson as the new animals they thought were scary were not at all. A new friendship starts as the intrepid trio realizes these different looking animals can become great friends. Come along and have some fun with your friends, new and old.